Art Deco Color Schemes – Handles, just like other things, has evolved a lot through centuries and today, Art Deco handles has become the most popular choice with homeowners. Styles come and lapse with the course of time, but there is a thing that remains the same – the idea of decorating homes with something unique, beautiful, and artistic. Glossy finish, exotic embellishments and outstanding patterns are all characteristics of art deco style and that is why it is making an amazing comeback.
There are countless of options available these days to decorate homes and handles play an important role. Handles have evolved in both design and function and not limited to a few designs only. Today, home furnishing stores stock an impressive variety, ranging from simple to the most luxurious items, to complete the look of private as well as public structures. Those who fancy traditional and artistic designs, art deco is a perfect choice.
Art Deco handles can be a great addition while designing a home and here’s why:
1. Minimal Amount of Color: Art deco is all about minimalism and the major color schemes are white with black, green with black, red with black, and of course black. For a modern touch, people can also use soft gray and pastel blues with chrome and gold.
2. Simple Yet Stylish: Art deco designs are straight and minimal and perfect for those who want to create a stylish theme with simple lines and no clutter. Most of the art deco knobs and handles are straight in design and materials like glass, aluminum, silver, steel and bronze are used. They are adorned with geometrical shapes, patterns or flowers.
3. Modern Yet Comfortable: The handles with art deco style are designed to suit the latest designing trends but are also made for comfortable use. Earlier the materials used to make them were bronze, chrome, and brass but now they are also made using nickel, antique brass, cast iron and polished chrome. The designs are simple to use and comfortable to hold.
4. Bold Geometric Shapes: Art deco can be recognized from its bold geometrical patterns and lavish designs. Some of the most popular designs include the drop bar handle, bow handle, pull handle, and knobs. Some of the latest designs are even ornamented with animals and pearls.
5. A Luxury Embellishment: Art Deco handles are an excellent way to add luxury to all the furniture piece at homes. Some of the most popular embellishments used for the luxury purpose include glass, jade, pearls and even precious gemstones. All of these pieces together would create a wonderful art deco piece and can give any home a modern and luxurious look and feel.
Planning to invest in Art Deco handles? Get them from trusted and authorized sellers after undergoing proper research.